August is here and Summer is peaking! Kicking off the month is Ontario's Civic Holiday Long Weekend.
A friendly reminder of what's open, closed and of course where the fireworks are!
- Post offices
- Government offices
Holiday schedule hours:
- Public Transit (TTC)
- Select LCBOS
- Select Beer Stores
- CF Fairview Mall – 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Scarborough Town Centre – 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- CF Shops at Don Mills – 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- CF Sherway Gardens – 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre – 11 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Yorkdale – 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.
Canada's Wonderland will be hosting a fireworks show on Sunday August 4 beginning at 10pm. The show will feature a spectacular display with a unique custom soundtrack, lasting about 15 minutes, reaching heaights of over 800 feet with colorful explosions for all to witness!
- Aga Khan Museum (77 Wynford Dr.) - 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Art Gallery of Ontario (317 Dundas St. West) - 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Bentway (250 Fort York Blvd.) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Canada's Wonderland (1 Canada's Wonderland Dr.) - 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- CN Tower (301 Front St. West) - 8:30 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Harbourfront Centre (235 Queens Quay West) - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge St.) - 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Movie theatres
- Museum of Illusions (132 Front St. East) - 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Ontario Place (955 Lake Shore Blvd. West) - 5 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- Ontario Science Centre (770 Don Mills Rd.) - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada (288 Bremner Blvd.) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queens Park) - 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Stackt Market (28 Bathurst St.) - 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Toronto Zoo (2000 Meadowvale Rd.) - 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Wishing everyone a fun-filled safe long weekend!